* Kick Pedala nije uključena u cenu seta i ne dobija se u setu.
TD-11KVSE V-Drums V-Compact Series
Affordable V-Drums, Powered by SuperNATURAL Sound
Enhanced with SuperNATURAL technology, the TD-11 V-Drums V-Compact Series brings a more natural and realistic playing experience to drummers of any skill level and budget. Affordable and easy to use, these electronic kits are perfect for a variety of applications, including practice, teaching, recording, live performance, and more.
The TD-11 V-Drums series is Roland's most popular range of electronic drum kits. If you want to go beyond the TD-11KV, check out the new TD-11KVSE, a 'special edition' model with VH-11 hi-hats which mount on an acoustic hi-hat stand for realistic performance, a second CY-12C crash cymbal and larger MDS-9SC stand, creating a kit set-up that's instantly familiar to drummers.
- SuperNATURAL-enhanced sound engine with Behaviour Modelling provides an expressive and natural drumming experience
- Diverse sound library covers a wide variety of musical genres for performance and practice
- Professionally recorded backing songs onboard, ideal for play-along practice and performance
- Practice features include Quick Record/Quick Play, plus a unique COACH function that helps players of all levels build drumming skills effectively
- Large LCD and icon-driven user interface for easy operation
- USB function provides direct connectivity to computer applications, as well as data backup and playback of WAV and MP3 audio songs
- VH-11 V-Hi-Hat mounts on a standard acoustic hi-hat stand and offers realistic motion and a natural acoustic feel
- Equipped with mesh-head V-Pads for snare and toms (PDX-8/PDX-6)
- Two CY-12C 12-inch crash cymbals with natural swinging motion, edge/bow sensors, and choke control; CY-13R 13-inch ride cymbal with natural swinging motion and edge/bow/bell triggering
- MDS-9SC drum stand with mounting arms for three V-Cymbals enables quick setup and ergonomic positioning of the snare, toms and cymbals
TD-11 Drum Sound Module with SuperNATURAL
The SuperNATURAL-powered TD-11 Drum Sound Module provides improved playabilty and performance with incredibly expressive and natural sounds. It also offers a variety of powerful features, including backing songs in variety of musical styles, Quick Record/Quick Play, a COACH function, and USB for MIDI/AUDIO and data storage.
Dodatno uputstvo za konfigurisanje TD-11KVSE 'Special Edition' seta
Pre nego što počnete svirati na svom novom V-Drums setu molimo vas da pažljivo pročitate ovaj tekst i sledite ove jednostavne korake koji obezbeđuju da vaš TD-11 V-Drums set radi na najbolji mogući način.
Za podešavanje VH-11 hi-hat činele pogledajte stranu 45 Uputstva za korišćenje TD-11.
Podešavanje VH-11 hi-hat za TD-11KVSE
Postavite VH-11 hi-hat činele
Posetite http://www.roland.com/products/vh-11/support/ i downloadujte celo uputstvo za korišćenje VH-11 za detaljniji opis kako se postavlja i podešava VH-11 V-hi-hat činela
Podesite odgovarajući tip triggera
i. Na DRUM KIT ekranu (str. 11 iz uputstva za korišćenje TD-11) pritisnite [MENU] taster. Prikazaće se KIT MENU ekran
ii. Pritiskom na cursorski taster skrolujte ekran dok se ne prikaže SYSTEM ikonica
iii. Pritisnite [F3] (SYSTEM) taster. Prikazaće se SYSTEM ekran
iv. Pomoću kursorskog tastera izaberite PAD SETTINGS menu. Pritisnite [F3] ENTER taster
v. Dok su VH-11 V-Hi-hat činele priključene na modul, udarite hi-hat pad kako bi izabrali vrstu pada koju trebate izmeniti
vi. Pomoću VALUE DIAL točkića skrolujte dok se na ekranu ne prikaže VH-11 kao tip hi-hat trigger pada
vii. Pritiskajte EXIT taster dok se ne prikaže DRUM KIT ekran
NAPOMENA: Ako uradite FABRIČKI RESET TD-11 modula moraćete ponoviti ovu proceduru za podešavanje
Mesh-Head V-Pads for Snare and Toms
The 8-inch PDX-8 and 6.5-inch PDX-6 mesh V-Pads feature Roland's amazing dual-triggering technology, resulting in accurate and even sensing between the head and rim. The PDX-8 for snare offers an expanded 10-inch rim for more comfortable and quiet rim-shots.
Acclaimed V-Cymbals for Crash and Ride
With optimized weight-balance and sensitivity, the two CY-12C crash cymbals provides a natural swinging motion and accurate triggering for consistent crash performance, including choke control. As a Ride cymbal, the CY-13R offers an enlarged bow area and a realistic playing feel, with accurate three-way triggering for edge, bow and bell.
V-Hi-hat for realistic feel
With eyes closed, drummers will think they're playing a regular two-piece hi-hat. But examine the innovative VH-11 floating hi-hat, and you'll see that it's actually comprised of one floating cymbal pad atop a fixed lower base. Great for fast setup and easy transport, the VH-11 mounts on conventional hi-hat stands, and provides a similar playing feel to a two-piece hi-hat .
*Hi-hat stand not included
Natural-Feel Kick Pad
With new mechanics and a cloth-designed bass drum head, the KD-9 kick pad provides great feel, dynamic response, accurate triggering and solid playability even with using a double pedal. It's also easy and quick to set up.
*Kick Pedal not included
Sturdy drum stand with three cymbal arms
Adding an extra cymbal arm to the MDS-9V drum stand, the MDS-9SC is perfect for drum kits with three cymbal pads. Setup is quick and easy with the ball clamps on the cymbal arms and the curved horizontal pipes allow ergonomic positioning of the toms.
Drum Sound Module - TD-11 x 1 (cable harness and module mount packaged with module)
V-Pad (Snare, Tom3) - PDX-8 x 2
V-Pad (Tom1, Tom2) - PDX-6 x 2
V-Cymbal Crash - CY-12C x 2
V-Cymbal Ride - CY-13R x 1
V-Hi-Hat - VH-11 x 1
Kick Pad - KD-9 x 1
Drum Stand - MDS-9SC